- From cavendish (say green gables golf couse), take the #6 west to the Shell
(on a corner just past a bend in the road)
- turn right and follow the road to some sort of blue dolphin tourist place,
- turn right (first small highway on right just past bridge with fish market - this should be the 238)
- continue till just past the end of the unpaved road to a sign that says 'hebrides'
- turn in between two pillars with lanterns, continue to a narrow causeway,
- past the causeway you will notice a "Y" in the road and the recreation center on the right.
- The cottage is 'yellow siding with a blue roof', first cottage past the causeway on the left.