||- From the bridge, take the 1A exit towards Summerside until you reach #8 highway. Take a right onto the #8 and head north.|
|| - Go north till the very end and you come
to a big white church. Intersects with #2 Hwy.
- Continue on the #8 (dogleg, quick left then a quick right) beside the church till you come to the #6 (irving station on the corner). This is New London on the map. Turn right.
- Drive till you come to the #238 (large farm house on the left) and turn left.
- Drive till you past a sharp right bend in the hwy till you come to a driveway on the left (just before the end of the pavement) marked by lamposts on each side.
- Turn left in the driveway and proceed till you cross a small causeway
- Past the causeway you will notice a "Y" in the road and the recreation center on the right.
- The cottage is 'yellow siding with a blue roof', first cottage past the causeway on the left.